[OSM-talk] Newbie - queries and usability suggestions (fwd)

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Fri Nov 24 11:28:23 GMT 2006

> It's certainly not a waste of time! I put features in that don't render
*yet*
> (like allotments or even London Underground lines), but I'm sure that they
> will be rendered at some point soon. There's more to OSM than just the
> current slippy render list! Think of it as a nice surprise at some
> point when all your detailed stuff appears one day, and you can look
forward to that.

Indeed. I am working on trying to make the style sheet complete for all the
listed items in the Map_features page and some of the proposed ones too.

Which reminds me I must put do some more proposed icons and gets votes on
them.

Is the slippy map using the same style sheet, or would I have to put stuff
elsewhere for that?

David