[OSM-talk] error running JOSM

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 03:15:40 GMT 2006

> sudo update-java-alternatives -s java-1.5.0-sun
Yes, discovered it by googling.  I'm starting to edits a few tracks I made.
I don't have a GPS unit (I sometimes borrow from a friend, would love
to buy one but capacity right now is too tight) but will be willing to
edit tracks contributed in the Philippines.  If there are Pinoy osm
users you can contact me here so we can collaborate.

Cheers,
Maning

--
| __.-._  |"Ohhh. Great warrior. Wars not make one great." -Yoda     |