[OSM-talk] [Fwd: 500 error when using josm]

Ben Ward ben at crouchingbadger.com
Tue Nov 28 22:43:35 GMT 2006

On 11/28/06, Jon Stockill <lists at stockill.net> wrote:
> That's an *enormous* area. I suspect the server is killing the script
> before it's having chance to return any data.

It's very nearly what I did when I first loaded up JOSM. If it hadn't
been for the dire warnings on the wiki I'd probably have done the
same. It's hard to get a idea of what's acceptable when you're
starting.  Perhaps making a default view area for first time users
fumbling around?

Any votes for a good starting place?  Author's house?

Ben

--
ben at crouchingbadger.com | http://crouchingbadger.com