[OSM-talk] [Fwd: 500 error when using josm]

Scott scott at waye.co.uk
Wed Nov 29 10:13:40 GMT 2006

I suppose it is a lot of data, I've no idea at the moment having just
started.  I want to get an area big enough to cover the area I've
driven in, i.e. a bounding box for the track log.  I could modify JOSM
to let you specify a tracker file, and it could get a bounding box from
there?

Even so you can travel quite a way in just one day.