[OSM-talk] Getting co-ordinates from OSM

Ben Robbins ben_robbins_ at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 01:39:36 GMT 2006

A thourght that I had, and mentioned a bit ago, was that if someone is
copying from googlemaps, then they will have made a gpx file wich wouldnt
have any time stamps on it shorely?, cuase they didnt walk around.  Can't
osm filter out files such as that?

I say >A<.  need to be blunt.  "You've created a derived work, so we want
what you've done to be removed or made compatible with CC-BY-SA"

Ben