[OSM-talk] FW: wikiproject rail?

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Tue Oct 3 15:03:22 BST 2006

Don't know what others think, but I have been doing some rail lines from
Landsat, and have done lines out of North London into Hertfordshire this
way (even easier with NickW's bringing down of Landsat to JOSM). Where
one has local knowledge I think this works fine, except v difficult in
heavily built-up areas. Also completed the lines through New Forest this
way (not yet tagged).

Cheers
STEVE

Steve Chilton, Learning Support Fellow
Learning and Technical Support Unit Manager
School of Health and Social Sciences
Middlesex University
phone/fax: 020 8411 5355
email: steve8 at mdx.ac.uk