[OSM-talk] Rutland - collecting POIs

Etienne 80n80n at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 12:20:51 BST 2006

Richard
There is some small interest in the Rutland event from the folks on
Wikipedia.  They have been compiling a list of places that we might be able
to help with.  A lot of them are POIs.  This looks like an opportunity to
kill two birds with one GPS unit and a camera.  See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_UK_geography#Rutland_wanted_list

Etienne