[OSM-talk] Rutland - collecting POIs

matthew-osm at newtoncomputing.co.uk matthew-osm at newtoncomputing.co.uk
Tue Oct 10 16:16:18 BST 2006

On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 03:40:45PM +0100, David Groom wrote:
> On the Isle of Wight I've tried to record the location (and name where
> applicable) of :
>
> pubs, churches,car parks, petrol stations, hospitals
>
> I also note that some of the following have been recorded:
>
> hotels, schools, toilets

I have been specifically recording petrol stations, as it's the most annoying
thing not knowing where the nearest one is. I could have done with "Rutland
petrol station" map the other day... problem with car petrol gauge not working
and bike not really having one!

Have also been recording toilets, car parks and churches. Will probably start
adding pubs at some point too; all the things in the above list look good.

--
Matthew