[OSM-talk] JOSM observations from a newcomer

Etienne 80n80n at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 23:57:27 BST 2006

David
The annotation presets file that I use is now in svn.  You could reference
it directly by adding the following entry to the annotation presets list in
JOSM's preferences:
http://svn.openstreetmap.org/utils/josm/annotation_presets/presets.pre, or
you could get a copy from svn and reference it locally.

You can also add your own presets, or customise this one, to suit your
needs.

Etienne