[OSM-talk] Osmarender - advice needed

Adam Cripps kabads at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 18:45:37 BST 2006

I'm using osmarender for a small data set to test things out. I'm
changing the data  using JOSM, adding ways but these aren't reflecting
in the render. I've cleared firefox's cache just in case I'm viewing
something that isn't current (and pressed F5 and refresh-shift).
However, no matter how many changes I make to my data in JOSM, the
rendered map is the same.

Can someone give me some advice on how you render this? My data is at
http://monkeez.org/data.osm.txt - this was saved with JOSM. Am I right
in thinking that JOSM saves the current view that you have?

I've loaded my local dataset file, then downloaded more data from the
openstreetmap server for that area and then saved that file (plus or
minus a few edits) as OSM file and then put it in my osmarender
directory. Any pointers/tips would be appreciated.

Many thanks.
Adam
--
http://www.monkeez.org