[OSM-talk] osmarender and mappaint styles

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Fri Oct 20 11:40:39 BST 2006

> As far as symbosl for Osmarender goes you can always add them to:
>  http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/SVG_Symbols
>
> that way they:
>
> a) might be picked up for future releases of Osmarender
> b) allow users to insert them in the current version of Osmarender

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll do that.

I note this contains numerous symbols that are still only on the proposed
list! Can I suggest as per the discussion I added to proposed features that
the roaman temple icon would be better applied to museum (as per the brown
road signs) rather than civic centre (by which I understand something that
is mostly a venue, rather than a town hall or the like).

David.