[OSM-talk] [OSM-dev] Verify upload of trackpoints/segments

Sun Oct 22 17:44:12 BST 2006

Bart wrote:

> I think for Openstreetmap to be succesfull the editors must go down to
> that simplicity so that anyone can participate, not just the
> motivated.

Different people require different things from editing software. I'm
a month or two away from the first release of a user-friendly (Flash-
based) editor which will probably be more akin to what you're talking
about. JOSM, I think, serves its existing audience superbly well.

cheers
Richard