[OSM-talk] JOSM landsat plugin... do people want a 'slippy' style interface?

Mike Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Sun Oct 22 23:18:44 BST 2006

I'm happy with the manual approach.  It allows me to only download
landsat data for a small area of interest in, say, a long intercity
drive and leave the rest clean and easy to see gps points.

What I'd really, really like is some ability to nudge the landsat
view to align with previously mapped features so that I can then
digitise other features.  I'll be able to complete much of the Sydney
railway system once that is available.

Mike
Oz