[OSM-talk] 3000 registered users but the stats arn't all rosy

Robert Scott lists at riscott.ukfsn.org
Fri Sep 1 17:39:00 BST 2006

I think the one thing that would give the front page the most impact is for
the slippy map to show _some_ data at all zoom levels - even if it's
statically generated (maybe once a week). Being able to look at the whole
planet and see the progress being made is quite inspiring.

On Friday 01 September 2006 15:41, Steve Chilton wrote:
> OJW, Rob S and I are giving a talk/demo to Herts Linux Users Group on
> Wed 13th Sept (info to go on wiki as soon as I have a moment, but
> mentioned on talk before) and will be using live site, plus off-line
> editors, etc as examples of what can be done.

This reminds me - on the 13th Sep., can we please _not_ have any hastily
planned outages/upgrades? :)

robert.