[OSM-talk] Maps and names

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Sat Sep 2 12:13:52 BST 2006

On 2 Sep 2006, at 11:32, Emil wrote:
> I'm sure we'll get sued at some point by the ordnance survey anyway -
> it's clearly an organisation run by very nasty individuals, who are
> not going to be at all happy with a map that can compete with theirs,
> and will probably be better.

Are you trying to get sued for defamation of character too?

This: "it's clearly an organisation run by very nasty individuals" is
hysterical shit with absolutely no basis in fact and to let it go
unchallenged would imply that other people on this list shared your
point of view.

If you're spoiling for a legal fight go and have it on your own -
don't drag everyone else into it.

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net