[OSM-talk] Rendering road names with osmarender

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Sat Sep 2 21:56:24 BST 2006

Nick

Drill down into the rules file (edit with notepad or similar) and you can change the size of the text for any elements at will, although you will have to widen casing and core of the roads as you go to allow for larger text. I have just produced a revised rules file that just renders the road system at secondary and above level. This is really useful for checking the logic and topology of your road assignations if working in a largish area, and might prove useful in "how to get to" mapping situations.

Cheers
STEVE