[OSM-talk] [OTish] Free, geocoded photo database?

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Sep 5 13:36:31 BST 2006

The app I've tried and seems to work just fine for doing this is the WWMX
Location Stamper to be found on the http://wwmx.org./Download.aspx page

It was Mikel I think who drew my attention to it originally from his
experiments for Where 2.0

I believe Etienne took a closer look at the licence and didn't see any
problem with is use for us.

Ideally this is a utility someone else might look at to incorporate within
OSM as the ability to tag and use photos as source info is important.

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk