[OSM-talk] The OSM Applet - let's ditch it for JOSM (was:Mapping Reading, some impressions)

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Sep 6 08:25:29 BST 2006

Its been pointed out before that it would require another party to deal with
those bugs, and therefore they are unlikely to get fixed. Much better to let
the visitor do it themselves, which of course means a simple interface for
inexperienced users to adjust basic features and tagging, much as the
current applet does now.

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson