[OSM-talk] [OTish] Free, geocoded photo database?

Barnett, Phillip Phillip.Barnett at itn.co.uk
Wed Sep 6 19:34:03 BST 2006

Are you running on a Mac?
Try http://oregonstate.edu/~earlyj/gpsphotolinker/index.php - which is a free application for Mac OS X. It's very nice - I've been using it a little bit. The license is a little ambiguous - the author says it's 'free' but doesn't explicitly state the license. However, it is based on exiv2, which is GPL, so I assume that makes it GPL also, under the viral clause?

Phillip