[OSM-talk] Megastar

Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Thu Sep 7 08:03:41 BST 2006

On Thursday 07 September 2006 00:05, Bruce Cowan wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-09-06 at 21:40 +0000, Ben Robbins wrote:
> > I recon its a good idea for more work, more reward, but if its just
> > the amount of breadcrumbs, then i could just leave my gps overnight
> > and would have 10,000 more in the morning all in 1 spot.
>
> I doubt people would do such a thing to just get a few trackpoints

Well i personally believe some people would do :-(

> in
> their name.  Surely GPS's (?) don't log if there is no movement,

All my GPS do log even if there is no movement. That's why i added the
clew-filter into osmfilter.
And the NaviGPS even logs if it has no lock ;-)

--
Jörg (Germany, Munich)

http://www.ostertag.name/
TeamSpeak2: ts2.ostertag.name, user: tweety, Channel: "GPS Drive"
irc://irc.oftc.net/#osm