[OSM-talk] uploading files

Stephan Schildberg schildberg at scoid.de
Mon Sep 11 08:14:51 BST 2006

Paving the path with this illustrated approach I regard as a gorgeous as
it saves a lot of time reading.
At least one audience can be drawn to OSM without to much trouble.
I will comment on this later, not enough time to do.

Is it easy to distribute the format and to change it into other languages?
Which software do you use?

Stephan.