[OSM-talk] Text for promotional material for New Forest weekend

David Groom reviews at pacific-rim.net
Tue Sep 12 01:21:44 BST 2006

1) Slight typo in third paragraph.  Should be   "Then go off and..."

2)  As has been recognised recently by talk of a new home page, simply
pointing to www.openstreetmap.org may not be the most useful thing to do.
For the Isle of Wight workshop and associated press release I did a
"WightIntro" page.  I have just started
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/NewForestWorkshopIntro which might
be a better place to initially link to.

David