[OSM-talk] [sclug] A quick mapping extravaganza in Reading

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Sep 12 08:41:17 BST 2006

We agree that being able to go in and name streets in the online applet is a
must for the project and while it should work now it's not exactly speedy or
easy to achieve. Something the project hopes to rectify sooner rather than
later. If you have a lot of names to add then you would be better off taking
a quick tutorial for JOSM and using that as the editing method.

Street names display is not currently enabled in the online viewer. Again,
this is something we expect to see change in the coming months.

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk