[OSM-talk] Futuresonic - Mapchester

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Sep 18 22:06:26 BST 2006

The starting point used the OSM data as it was about a week or so after the
Mapchester weekend. Everything else after that was done outside of OSM,
principally due to a lack of time by those doing the development work to be
able to work off a live OSM output in the time available prior to the
Futuresonic festival in July.  However next phases should hopefully redress
this issue.

There has been a little more mapped in Manchester since the mapchester
weekend but it really needs another weekend with some core OSM'ers to bring
it on some.

I'm sure Mick Lockwood will keep us posted. He is keen to get feedback on
their next phase proposals so keep an eye out for any of his postings here
or on the wiki and send him your views.

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson