[OSM-talk] Front page design

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Sep 22 07:56:30 BST 2006

Tom, this looks really good. Note your comments on link colour (and rollover
colour) concur, the white text looks less of an issue tom me. But these are
minor tweaks in finishing off rather than anything major. Would be good to
get some colour blindness feedback if anyone can help there.

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk