[OSM-talk] Tracks, Byways, Footways, Bridleways, Rivers....!?

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Sep 22 13:41:12 BST 2006

If you are really want to get something down now but also want to wait till
a tagging scheme for it is more universal you can create your own temporary
tags. Something like ben:tracktype=1to5 for instance. Then you can search
for those tags at a later date and change them to something more
appropriate. As long as you record for yourself what the “code” is.

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk