[OSM-talk] Osmarender 3.0

Jens.Kammann at dlr.de Jens.Kammann at dlr.de
Sun Sep 24 20:39:57 BST 2006

Hi,

what version of xalan/batik is needed for osmrender to work? I've tried
with xalan-2.7 and batik-1.6 with no luck:

If I use the sample data as described on
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Osmarender/Howto I do get a
data.svg, but batik-rasterizer exits with "null-pointer exeption".
If I use a smaller .osm file from JOSM, depending on the data set, I get
error messages like
"Cannot find the referenced element: #parking" with no PNG being
created.

If someone has successfully created any PNGs, could you please post a
working data.osm sample file? - thanks.

regards,
   Jens