[OSM-talk] Landsat and waypoints in JOSM

Nick Hill nick at nickhill.co.uk
Tue Sep 26 11:25:58 BST 2006

Nick Whitelegg wrote:

> I haven't implemented much of a UI for this yet. So... how would people like
> to use this facility? Shall I use a dialog similar to the one for grabbing
> OSM data from the OSM server?

In the 'Choose an area' dialog, I suggest removing the "Open as raw GPS
data" checkbox. Replace it with a radiobutton group where the user can
select either osm|GPS|Landsat.

Or better still, have a series of checkboxes for OSM|GPS|Landsat not as
a radiobutton group so the user can elect to grab any combination in one
operation!