[OSM-talk] custom JOSM (landsat) download location changed

Marc Kessels mkessels at zonnet.nl
Sat Sep 30 19:57:00 BST 2006

Hi Nick,

I re-downloaded the new version, and gave the location of the xml rules
file (elemstyles.xml), which I had located in the .josm directory.
However, the error still persists. It apparantly has to do something
specifically with the area which I was editting, since another area is
working fine. The area with the error I was working on is located here:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/index.html?lat=50.84178646555272&lon=5.7060493134952335&zoom=11

greetz,
Marc