[OSM-talk] OpenLayers Vector-based OSM editor

Scott Walde scott at waldetech.ca
Thu Apr 5 23:58:13 BST 2007

Nick Whitelegg wrote:
> Seems to work on both Firefox 1.5 and IE 6 - though the map doesn't appear on
> IE until you drag.

In Firefox 2.0.0.2 on Ubuntu Edgy, I can completely lock up Firefox by
zooming out from the default location, panning over to my location
(52n,106w) and zooming in.  I did this three times in a row.  It must be
a bug in FF, as nothing should lock it right up, but is there anything I
can do to help track down what is tickling the FF bug?

ttyl
srw