[OSM-talk] Audio mapping with a PDA

Graham Wall g.hamwall at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 08:41:40 BST 2007

Most PocketPCs have a dedicated record button (usually below the
volume up and down buttons.) It appears that the Mio P550 does not.
However, all is not lost. You should be able to re-assign one of the
other buttons to do this:
  *Start->Settings->Buttons
  *Assign e.g. "Start" to "Record"

Hopefully this has been set up properly by Mio to record whilst the
button is held. If not, I can probably find a registry hack to sort
that out.

Graham