[OSM-talk] Ipswich has sprung a leak!

Barry Crabtree barry.crabtree at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 09:18:56 BST 2007

Hi

On 4/28/07, Peter Miller <peter.miller at itoworld.com> wrote:

> The map of Ipswich has just sprung a leak! (The South East part of the
> town now has a blue background)
>

> http://www.informationfreeway.org/?lat=6805915.55709&lon=132723.31622&zoom=12&layers=B00000
>

> Any suggestions? Is this a technical problem, or something wrong with the
> coastline? If it is a problem with the coastline how do I/someone fix it?

Well I had a look - quite a leak indeed!

It looked like part of the coastline to the north of the bridge wasn't a way
anymore - just a bunch of segments, so I fixed that.

Also just to the south of the bridge the two bits of coastline either side
of the estuary was one way with a gap - I think that is probably OK, but I
made it into two separate ways just in case.

Should be re-rendered soon, so lets hope thats plugged the leak.

Cheers. Baz.

Thanks,

> Peter Miller

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever.  - Gandhi.