[OSM-talk] Image on the main page

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 11:24:07 BST 2007

> Hi Ben,
>
> > I just checked the wiki for the first time in a bit, and there appears
> to be
> > a 'Lolcat' image on the main page.  I'll be blunt; It looks terrible,
> its
> > tacky and geeky, and I'm not shore about others but when I see things
> like
> > that on the net, I tend to close the page.
>
> You have to respect the different age groups working on this project ;)

Ironically, Ben is probably one of the younger contributors to the project.

We should, however, respect the fact that people from a lot of different
cultural backgrounds contribute to OSM.

Anyway, it's a wiki, why not remove it and start an edit war ;)

(And be grateful not to have Mangas on the start page.)