[OSM-talk] Pub icon

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 17:51:57 BST 2007

This is about the most "international standard" symbol I've been able to
find for "a place that sells alcoholic drinks":
http://www.aiga.org/content.cfm/symbol-signs

Call it a pub, a bar, a tavern, a cafe, an inn, they all sell beer, wine,
water, etc.  Maybe this is the best icon to use - totally free from any kind
of cultural connotations etc :)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/00/Ethanol-3D-vdW.png

80n