[OSM-talk] Two experimental map services
frederik at remote.org
Mon Aug 6 17:01:01 BST 2007
> If you look at:
> Then you should be able to find 4 errors on the google maps side :)
1. Rosebery vs. Roseberry
2. Roundabout vs. no roundabout
3. Asburnham Gdns connected to Asburnham Loan vs. not connected
4. Forth Terrace vs. Forth Park
5. "Leg" on Forth Terrace
6. "Leg" on Lawson Crescent connecting to Whitehead Grove
7. Shape of Station View
8. Railway line below vs. East of Asburnham Loan
Doh! Taht's a lot. Is Google really wrong on all counts?
Frederik Ramm ## eMail frederik at remote.org ## N49°00.09' E008°23.33'
More information about the talk