[OSM-talk] Contacting OSM editors

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Thu Aug 9 14:53:57 BST 2007

On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 03:45:16PM +0200, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> I was asking because I didn't understand whether you were (a)
> proposing to release the numerical user ids where people haven't
> agreed to give out their username, or whehter you wanted to (b)
> create an interface where you could somehow say "please send this to
> the dude who changed way #1234 yesterday around 16:50", or whether
> you had a third thing in mind.

My original suggestion was essentially your (b).
Limiting it by time/date is an interesting idea too actually so as to
get the right person.

I don't know what data is stored or how possible this is but it sounds
like a useful addition.

--
 ,--huggie-at-earth-dot-li--------stuff-thing-stuff----------DF5CE2B4--.
_|              "Ahead groove factor 5!  Yeah!"  - Holly               |_