[OSM-talk] Notebook scans

Mike Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Sun Aug 12 17:30:33 BST 2007

At 06:48 PM 12/08/2007, OJW wrote:
>The reason I ask about notebooks, is that maybe we want to store this
>information somewhere
>
>(a) As evidence that you've visited the area and written down streetnames, in
>case there's a question about data-sources

[other reasons deleted - which seem good and I look forward to looking at the application and thank Oliver for making it available.]

I can't decide whether this is a good idea or not.  So far I take the approach of being transparent but cussed, i.e. it is good to keep a legal record but on a least effort basis and if some company doubts my word that I've visited an area, they are welcome to send a representative to my house at a time to my convenience wherever I may be in the world.  What do others think?!

Mike