[OSM-talk] Mapnik Rendering of Tiled Objects

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Sun Aug 12 20:05:38 BST 2007

Jon

If I bring in lakes at an earlier zoom in the osm.xml stlye sheet is there any way that you can do any check on the effect on rendering?
Maybe bring in at z9 only first to see, and do no other changes so that it can easily be reverted.
Is there going to be conflict in some areas? For instance Great Lakes come in at 7,8,9 (is this data from other source)?

Cheers
STEVE