[OSM-talk] Survey: notebooks

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 22:21:00 BST 2007

On 8/12/07, OJW <streetmap at blibbleblobble.co.uk> wrote:
> How many people here use paper notebooks to record street names and such like?
> (i.e. pages full of "waypoint 153 = Hewson Road, 154 = pub: Vine Inn...")

I do use a piece of paper, not a notebook though. I draw a small rough
map and the numbers represent street names (so a single number can
appear many times, especially for long roads). I don't use waypoints
at all... I then correlate my drawing with the GPS trace.

I thought about photographing them and storing them digitally...

Have a nice day,