[OSM-talk] Survey: notebooks

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 00:39:40 BST 2007

I've tried all the mentioned methods.  This is the best method:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Dictacam.  Use a camera to record
voice notes.

Most cameras that I've examined have this feature, but usually you have to
RTFM to find out how to do it.

But I always carry a notepad and pen as backup because my camera has a habit
of running out of either battery charge or memory before I run out of roads
:)

80-n