[OSM-talk] Howto retrieve permalink

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Mon Aug 13 11:44:07 BST 2007

Could someone who has access to editing map home page put a brief "howto" note about permalinking?
In fact it would be good if it was linked to a wiki page about permalinking, adding marker, and also adding marker but centring NOT on the marker, which I saw someone had a formula for.

Cheers
STEVE

Steve Chilton, Learning Support Fellow
Learning and Technical Support Unit Manager
School of Health and Social Sciences
Middlesex University
phone/fax: 020 8411 5355
email: steve8 at mdx.ac.uk