[OSM-talk] Howto retrieve permalink

Ulf Lamping ulf.lamping at web.de
Mon Aug 13 21:18:16 BST 2007

Steve Chilton schrieb:
> Could someone who has access to editing map home page put a brief "howto" note about permalinking?
> In fact it would be good if it was linked to a wiki page about permalinking, adding marker, and also adding marker but centring NOT on the marker, which I saw someone had a formula for.

To be honest, I think the informationfreeway.org way of simply showing a
handles this.

In fact till today, I didn't even know how to do it in osm, but the
informationfreeway.org way was clear to me from the very first day.

There should be enough space, e.g. below "Map key" to show a permalink.

Regards, ULFL