[OSM-talk] UK: Trunk-Primary

Ben Robbins ben_robbins_ at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 14:10:58 BST 2007

Oops, missed this point.  sorry.

>SO while 'trunk' is the wrong designation for some of the 'green' roads,
>it's the best way to distinguish them from A roads that are 'non-primary'
>and are 'conventionally' rendered in red?

If there is an agreement, that trunk means 'roads with green signs' rather
than a 'UK trunk road' then it's not wrong, as a tag could mean what ever we
want it to mean.  It should work fine, but people should be able to filter
the latter from all green signed roads, rather than OSM just merging 2
posible definitions into one.

Ben