[OSM-talk] cooperative mapping

Jeffrey Martin dogshed at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 15:30:55 BST 2007

I'm using JOSM right now with the waypoints loaded into it
and a sheet of paper with notes for each waypoint.

I think being able to share waypoints and waypoint notes would
address my immediate need. If the server could serve waypoints
then could there also be something added to JOSM to let me
add a note for each waypoint before I upload it?

If I could retype my waypoint notes and upload them to the
server then maybe I could get other people to make the
maps in JOSM using the data I collect.

-Jeff Martin

http://bowlad.com