[OSM-talk] Hiking Trails

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Aug 14 10:46:30 BST 2007

Sven,

yes, the current tags are a little sparse for high level routes. I'd suggest
thinking up logical tags to describe the physical representation on the
ground and tag accordingly. Drop the tags you find work for you onto the
proposed features page so that others can use them too. Add additional tags
for any administrative information (official/unofficial markers etc)

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk