[OSM-talk] Geotagged photos in JOSM

Barnett, Phillip Phillip.Barnett at itn.co.uk
Tue Aug 14 10:47:19 BST 2007

I tried to import some geotagged photos into JOSM, but the application
repeatedly crashed. I updated to today's josm-latest, and tried again,
but now I can't see how to import photos into a layer. Normally I'd
select the GPX layer and then go to the menu, but this doesn't give me
the option any more. Has this functionality been taken out?

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON
WC1X 8XZ
UNITED KINGDOM
T +44 (0)20 7430 4474
E PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
WWW.ITN.CO.UK

P  Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?
Please Note:

or entity to which they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error, please notify postmaster at itn.co.uk

Thank You.