[OSM-talk] Notebook scans

spaetz osm at sspaeth.de
Wed Aug 15 06:40:16 BST 2007

On Tue, Aug 14, 2007 at 07:14:34PM +0100, tim wrote:

> Yes, it could be good for the paranoia/legal reason, but it would be
> impractical to ask everyone to do so as a matter of course - plus I
> prefer to be motivated on things for positive reasons.

Hear, Hear! I love uploaded scribbled pages. But I would like it because it's cool to sea how peers do it and for "art" reasons, not because it will be a defense against lawers. If it helps repell clais, all the better. I won't do it for these reasons alone. Let's think positively wherever possible.

spaetz