[OSM-talk] backpacker/hiking mapping week.

Rik van der Helm rik at the-quickest.com
Wed Aug 15 13:57:00 BST 2007

Hello,

I noticed that there are quite a few longdistance walkers hanging around
at osm. I want to make a (week) hikingtrip the next month anywhere in
Europe. On this tour I will map trails/tracks voor osm. I was wondering
if there are any other hikers who like to organize a 'shared' tour. The
basic idea is 'walking alone together'. We could walk parallel routes
and organize regular meetings.

Like to hear from you. Location doesn't matter for me. As long it is
reachable and nice hiking countryside. I will be camping and carry
everything with me.

Hope to hear from you,

Rik van der Helm
http://www.opentrail.net