[OSM-talk] Toilets SVG

Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Wed Aug 15 17:05:38 BST 2007

On Wednesday 15 August 2007 17:07, Bone Killian wrote:
> If anyone's interested, I knocked together a SVG file for a symbol for
> public toilets.  I'm not sure what's needed to make this ready for
> inclusion in the map or anything. Right now, it's just an SVG file
> straight out of inkscape.
>
> http://bonius.com/toilets.svg

Nice!

As what I understand, this icon was completely drawn by yourself. So if you
would like to put it under:
http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/share/map-icons/svg/public/toilets.svg
This way it will automatically will appear in the debian package
openstreetmap-map-icons*.deb. For this the easiest would be if you'd put it
under a PD license. This way it would be easiest (concerning the license)  to
be used into any mashups.

If you don't have an svn account yourself and would like me (or anyone
else ;-) to put it there, just give me a note.

--

Jörg (Germany, Munich)

http://www.ostertag.name/
irc://irc.oftc.net/#osm