[OSM-talk] Toilets SVG

Bone Killian vitki at bonius.com
Wed Aug 15 17:38:06 BST 2007

Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) wrote:
> Nice!
>
> As what I understand, this icon was completely drawn by yourself. So if you
> would like to put it under:
> http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/share/map-icons/svg/public/toilets.svg
> This way it will automatically will appear in the debian package
> openstreetmap-map-icons*.deb. For this the easiest would be if you'd put it
> under a PD license. This way it would be easiest (concerning the license)  to
> be used into any mashups.
>
> If you don't have an svn account yourself and would like me (or anyone
> else ;-) to put it there, just give me a note.

Basically, I did a google images search for "restroom symbol" and
sketched out an approximation of what I saw.  I don't have a SVN
account, so if someone wants up upload it for me, that's cool.

Public domain is fine by me.  Do I have to do anything special to
officially proclaim it to be public domain?